Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Zone 5

Well, the sink is shiny, the dishes have been washed and unloaded, and the laundry has been washed, dried, folded AND put away (amazing). These are the things I've been working on doing every day.

However, I also added in the BabySteps of doing the Zone work. This week is Zone 5--the living room or family room. Yesterday I spent 15 minutes getting all the trash out of the living room. I pitched flyers and receipts from the tops of tables, coupons that fell into the couch, and I don't remember what else. Today, my 15 minutes was spent taking everything that didn't belong in the living room OUT. You know what--I have 3 more days to go in this Zone and already I wouldn't feel horrible if somebody came into my house right now (at least into the living room).

Tomorrow I'm going to attempt to do my House Blessing for the week. Hopefully I can do all but the sheets while Hank is sleeping. It shouldn't take me too long, if I can make that work. Now it's time for Bible, brush my teeth, and bed.

No comments: